Thursday, March 20, 2008

woken up

My female owner has been trying to sleep more these past three days, to no avail. Usually she would sleep about 7-8hrs, especially if she did not have any morning appointments.

On the first day, she woke up at 0615,hr after 6hrs of sleep, because the birds around her room was chirping with so much gusto.

On the second morning, she woke up, again after 6 hrs of sleep at about 0930hr, without knowing why.

On the third morning, she woke up after 4.5hrs of sleep, at 0800hr, because she received an SMS from a friend, asking for permission to use her school download quota. She was really annoyed at this untimely disturbance coz she couldn't go back to sleep again (the birds, which woke her up on the first day, were again chirping with gusto). Although the SMS alert is a simple, short 1/2-sec, 2-note tone, it was enough to wake her up. It must be a spillover from her previous job where she was on call 24/7 and had to sleep every night with her ears open, just in case she was activated for any crisis.

Time to be a student again! Just sleep in.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook