Saturday, March 22, 2008

restoration

A full day of the Christian convention has gone by. My female owner kinda enjoyed herself being among Christian brothers and sisters, doing Christian stuff. For a long time, she did not have real Christian fellowship (for reasons not worth repeating here). It's not that her non-Christian friends are no good (so please! don't get me wrong! my female owner really values all her friends), it's just that she did not have the necessary balance in her life (so that means that having only Christian friends is also no good).

Slowly but surely, she's beginning to feel more at ease with this aspect of her life. Many things which she used to do, used to know, used to enjoy in church are coming back to her. It's like having her spiritual memory restored and having a fire re-ignited in her life.

Anyway, my female owner had a lot of free time today and she spent her time talking to this super young but lovable gal.... about us! Yes, US! I think she misses us badly. She went on and on like a broken record about how cute and human-fied we are.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook