Wednesday, July 01, 2009

reconnect

My female owner finally reconnected with her Librarian Fren yesterday, after a couple of months of non-contact. The re-connect was particularly ticklish as it turned out that both were waiting for each other to make the first move, but for different reasons.

FO: yo woman!
LF: wha, finally. I was thinking if I never go online or visible online, then I would never be able to talk to you. ha ha
FO: still say loh
LF: you always put the "dun disturb me" sign. so scary
FO: I see you a couple of times.. but you nv talk to me!
LF: dun dare to talk to you
FO: ?
LF: aiyo, u still dare to say!!
FO: like you said, it’s ALWAYS. Its to ward off evil. You are not evil.
LF: wha...who you trying to escape????? stalker!!!
FO: the rest know that they can talk to me anytime!!! Only YOU!!! Err..some dodgy people lah but I block liao
LF: ha ah!!! then ok liao what. what for need to put the sign
FO: habit liao
LF: what the...????
FO: I feel insecure putting myself as available
LF: you are schizo!!! wha...I know what you mean
FO: like putting myself up on sale
LF: that's y I always go invisible
FO: then how you talk to people?
LF: I feel more secure that way
FO: you worse than me loh
LF: then I talk to the ones I wanna lor
FO: so obviously I am NOT on the list
LF: then you always have the stop sign. Cannot talk to you
FO: WHAT?!
LF: then I come online
FO: so its still my fault. Damn
LF: you also never talk to me. ha ha!!!!
FO: I did! But you didn’t respond
LF: like now only??!! Huh???
FO: got once!
LF: when??? Where got??? I never received that MSN loh
FO: in those rare moments you put yourself as visible
LF: or must be once of thoe times when I had to abandon my post to do walking around duties. ha ha
FO: yah, bad timing. Always blame it on timing
LF: life is too serious as it is. ha ha
FO: ya loh. Someone said you dropped off from the surface of the earth. I was very tickled by that image
LF: who’s that la. whaliao

Haha. Both of them are so funnie. They spent the first five minutes squabbling about whose fault it was for the non-contact.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook