Tuesday, July 07, 2009

organise

I wanted to write something about my female owner but I dunno what. And so, I decided to chronicle her day. After a few hectic weeks of having fun, my female owner finally found the time to sit down yesterday, to organise her week. One clear sign is that she managed to put in her appointments for the week, BEFORE the events are over.

Even though she is taking her well-deserved break (to my female owner, every break is well-deserved), my female owner decided that she had to set some goals or else she would waste her time and accomplished nothing. Her break is time-limited as her next placement would commence next week. After some thoughts, she worked out the following goals for today:

- Placement objectives writeup
- Three psychological reports
- Placement reflection writeup
- Consolidate placement hours
- Supervision records
- File papers
- Clear room
- Practice guitar (she is playing again this Friday, more of this another day)
- Jogging at 5pm

She completed everything, except her three psychological reports and supervision records (yay, the most troublesome stuff). It didn’t worry her coz she knew that she would not be able to complete all the paperwork anyway. And yes, she even managed to stick to her original plan and extricate herself to go for a jog.

My female owner almost convinced herself not to go jogging again (“the weather is too cold”, “haven’t done much of the paperwork”) but in mid-pm she got involved in an MSN conversation with one of her bible study friends and the topic revolved around exercising. Although it seemed like a conversation, my female owner was actually persuading herself to stick to her original plan to jog.

It was a half-hearted attempt, in the sense that she jogged for half the usual route and started walking all the way. She knew that she could jog all the way if she set her mind to it, but she didn’t want to battle with her mind. She felt that it was good enough that she got out of the house and got her butt moving. Hmmm… not sure if this is going to help her get fit, since she didn’t perspire much.

The extra icing of the day was the different conversations which she had with Potato, Onli Fren and Functional Fren. The few people whom she keeps in regular contact with but for some reasons, haven’t really heard from them for quite a while. She even managed to speak a few words to her housemates (usually she can go through the whole day without seeing them or speaking to them).

There you have it, a quiet but productive day for my female owner.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook