Sunday, July 19, 2009

bug

My female owner finally realised that it wasn’t really physical or mental exhaustion or aging that caused her to be flat-out. She was actually ill. Yah, that’s her. My female owner always has problems realising when she is ill.

Apparently, she caught a cold on her first day of work, coz she was deceived by the sun. Thinking it was going to be a hot and sunny day, she brought a skimpy meant-to-be-worn-in-sunny-Singapore sweater to work, only to find that she had to brave the winds throughout the day/ night.

In addition, there’s a bug that is spreading around her bible study group members and she probably caught something during the week. For some reason (including illness), only 14 people turned up for Friday’s bible study. 6 of the 7 gals were ill while a couple of guys were ill too.

With majority ill, the atmosphere was the most lethargic my female owner had ever experienced. In her hallmark ill fashion, my female owner kept sneezing. She must have been so disruptive coz the chair person stopped half-way to ask if she was ok.

A healthy person (rare commodity!) was assigned to pray for all the sick people in the group… and today, my female owner woke up feeling better than Friday. She didn’t sneeze as much and even managed to attend a birthday party with no dramas…

Yeah, so it’s not aging!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook