Sunday, July 26, 2009

stir

My female owner created a stir during her bible study group dinner today. She had asked someone to help her with tax return and to do that, she had to fill in a form.

Suddenly, a few people started crowding around her to look at her personal particulars.

Member 1: “Oh, so that’s your Chinese name.”

Member 2 (who had been trying to find out where she stays and called her mysterious coz she always diverted the question and refused to allow him to send her home): “now I know where you stay!”

Member 3-5 (who don't know how old she is and member 3 had been trying to find out for weeks): “fill in the date of birth! Hey! The year as well”

Too bad. My female owner left the year blank, much to their disappointment.

Duh.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook