Friday, July 31, 2009

wheelchair

My female owner must have been so traumatised by her extended jog last night (she was reportedly close to tears when she found out, after cooling down, that she was at the wrong pit stop. The correct end point was more than 1km away and she had to jog there by hook or by crook) that it showed in her dreams.

She dreamt that she was told by her pastor that she had to remain in a wheelchair for a period of time…. And that she was not even allowed to stand. My female owner must have had the sub-conscious fear that she had overworked her dodgy knee in the run, even though it didn’t hurt at all. She remembered thinking in her dream “now I am like one of my aged care residents”

*pat pat*

All's good. It's just a dream...

4 comments:

i-F said...

so you need spiritual intervention for a physical exacerbation? I didn't know your runs extended that deep.

next time... 9km :)

queenie? fff? turtle? said...

u have no idea the depth of damage your heartless, unfeeling and cold responses to my concerns made. its just cruel!

i-F said...

cruel? i hurt more than you, i sweat more than you, i drive more than you (dunno how that one relates tho) and you call me heartless? :P

when you have run so much that you literally collapse and go to sleep, then call me heartless ^^

anyway, just wondering what on earth a pastor could know about a wheelchair.... you should've dreamed of some hot doctor or OT instead =D

queenie? fff? turtle? said...

eh... u ran LESS than me! After all your planning, i ended up doing more loh (dun forget, i already covered 5km earlier in the day)! and I ended up with a sore calf.. not you. so who's hurting?!

hee. i'm so depleted from thurs, i finished off a packet of biscuits for fun and now, almost a bar of chocs too. cannot run liao.

in the dream, the pastor (WN) was just telling me what the doc said. And I was treated like a child too! argh.

If i dreamt of some hot doc or OT, its probably gg to be a female. Hot males are a myth.

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook