Saturday, July 25, 2009

irritable

My female owner only video-cams with her parents and recently, her mother commented that she “seems more cheerful and less irritable now”.

That stunned my female owner. She didn’t expect her mother to be assessing her all this time and also, didn’t expect that any changes in her mood (if any) was noticeable or could be picked up through brief video contact.

Anyway, that comment set my female owner thinking about whether she is really more cheerful and less irritable now because things are less hectic (external factors) or because she has been changed from inside out through her newly-renewed relationship with God (internal factors). Maybe it’s a combination of both. Coz she can still be emo even when she has nothing much to do. And how can anyone not be changed, if he/she understands the power of God’s love?

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook