Monday, July 13, 2009

spit

My female owner went missing over the weekend! Well.. she had approximately 48hours of no internet access. In case you are wondering which ulu part of Australia she ran off to, can I just say that she headed off to Goldcoast? Yes, again. This time, to be with Therapist Fren and boyfriend (who works there). Haha. Yah, she was apparently a mega-big lightbulb. Agenda of the weekend: Hair-cut, steam-boat, shopping, sight-seeing. Not a bad itinerary, considering that my female owner reached the Coast at about 1730hr on Saturday, after a lunch party at her host’s house.

As always, Goldcoast never fails to amaze her and she took many random photos as usual. I’ve arranged it according to her itinerary.
Hair-cut
Sorry no photos. She didn’t really like the cut.

Steam-boat
Steamboat is always a popular option for winter.

A precious commodity in Brisbane... Egg tofu

Left0vers from Saturday became dinner for Sunday, topped up with good old Mee Goreng and Soya Bean drink

Shopping
No photos. She was too busy shopping.


Sight-seeing at The Spit. Yes, The Spit!

Big waves at The Spit According to my female owner, there were HEAPS of dogs here..

Err... I think they are looking for the mistress of the house. Must have left her behind..Cutesy beagles out for a run... How about a turtle outing one day?

Happy happy. Look at her front paws flying in the air.
The Abominable Doggie?

An unexpected find nearby: Max Brenner!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook