Tuesday, July 28, 2009

modules

And so, my female owner’s first week of school is over. Her classes, that is. She is taking two modules this semester. Did I mention before that it is going to be six assignments but no examinations?! That means that she actually has no more written examinations for the rest of her programme. How cool is that.

First module is on gerontology. Yes, there is no escape for her. She experienced the practical side of things during her previous placement. Now, she is learning the theory. Sounds like she has put the cart before the horse, but that is how some things are.

Second module is sex and couple therapy. Well, my female owner figured that she had never really been truly in love and wonders if she will be of any help to couples. Nonetheless, this module sounds fun and credible so she is looking forward to it.

During class today, my female owner finally sorted out her most optimal learning style. She has been bugged by this question for quite a while. She realised that she learns best when someone teaches her the subject matter. Hence, self-study or self-experimentation is not her natural learning style and she figured out that its probably because she is too lazy and unadventurous to try things on her own. Or maybe, she's just too dependant. Whatever the reasons are, she needs to be pushed (or some say, spoon-fed with the information). Otherwise, she will stay in her comfort zone and remain as ignorant and as blur as ever.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook