Sunday, July 26, 2009

starts

School starts tomorrow.

My female owner is not as fearful about this semester, as she was a year ago (for the second semester of the year). Yet, the prospect of starting school again is like “not again!” but yah, I suppose this feeling will pass, and as usual, she will manage whatever comes her way.

My female owner is a fighter. Her pride prevents her from giving up. She may complain heaps about things going wrong or not her way, and binge when doing brainy work but at the end of the day, she delivers whatever that is needed.

This time round, I believe it would be no different. In fact, she will be cramping more into the next 13 weeks of her life. She always says that what she lacks in terms of grey matter, she makes it up through hard work (except that of late, she is trying to work smart instead).

Ah, so fast! She is starting the second half of her programme. Miss her so much… It’s no fun not having someone to crawl towards.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook