Wednesday, July 29, 2009

why

My female owner wonders why people tell her that she is warm and friendly when she is actually anti-social and dislikes small talk.

My female owner wonders why her jeans have been hanging precariously at her hips even though she hasn’t lost weight.

My female owner wonders why people put themselves as “available” on MSN when they are actually busy.

My female owner wonders why she is being treated as a child when she is old enough to be a mother of two…or three?

My female owner wonders why she can be so happy and yet so anxious.

My female owner wonders why she distances from most people when they treat her as a friend.

My female owner wonders why she is still so naïve and trusting even after so many years of working in a cutting environment.

My female owner wonders why she doesn’t know how to help her frens with their issues despite being a trained psychologist.

My female owner wonders why her closer frens think that she is assertive when she rarely vocalises her opinions or displeasure and can hardly get her point across when it matters.

My female owner wonders why she is in this field of work when she is an emotional sponge, soaking and absorbing other people’s pain so easily.

My female owner wonders why she is so tall when her parents are not tall at all. Is she a adopted child?

My female owner wonders why she shuns most things dairy because they are "fattening" but would gleefully go for wings, beer and chips anytime.

My female owner (and I) wonders why she loves us turtles so much when she absolutely hates green (to the point that she refuses to use a green white board marker).

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook