Tuesday, June 30, 2009

could be

My female owner got herself into an emo frenzy just now. Well… a frenzy that lasted for a couple of hours. It all started with a comment she made to Onli Fren… that she “could have been in Singapore” now. Onli Fren got puzzled, coz she thought that my female owner was at peace with her decision not to return to Singapore. My female owner responded that it is harder now, coz this is the period where she would have been back in Singapore, if she had bought a ticket home. And everytime she sees a plane in the sky (for some reason, they fly low enough for her to identify the plane as a Qantas carrier), she wishes pensively that she is onboard that plane..

And the two of them got into a “could be” exchange.

“we could be having dinner together now” (Onli Fren had dinner near my female owner’s house just now. Hey! That means that she was near us turtles just now.)

“so near yet so far”

“we could be having high tea together tomorrow, … with Second Onli Fren”

And Onli Fren changed her “TGIF” tagline to “we could have been shopping together on Friday”.

Oh well… that’s how my female owner is. She takes ages to make a decision, accepts it somewhat… but still pokes herself once in a while with "hypotheticals" (as what I-Fren terms her fantasies).

2 comments:

Onli Fren said...

This post could have been deleted if.... you know lah! haha.

Onli Fren's Fren said...

hee.. know what huh? =p absence makes the heart grow fonder mah... so just wan you to miss me more. after all, you are my Onli Fren.

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook