Tuesday, June 23, 2009

soup

The sudden death of Singapore’s Father of Counselling sparked off a conversation between my female owner and Counselling Fren.

My female owner always had high regards for Counselling Fren’s counselling skills. And she found out that he had actually received clinical supervision from the Father of Counselling. Now, that explains something, doesn’t it?

So my female owner asked Counselling Fren what the main lessons he learnt from him were. Without hesitation, he listed the following:

· just be urself
· u are the most effective tool in any therapeutic r/s
· doing nothing is actually doing smthg
· always ask the reasons behind every actions

Ah, chicken soup for the counsellor?

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook