Wednesday, June 03, 2009

equilibrium

My female owner is ambivalent about whether her current placement is a bane or boom. Now that she has only 8 more days to work there… she can’t help but try to salvage the placement by focusing on the positive takeaways. Her newfound equilibrium was shaken today because of a dirty old man (W). Now, the CB-therapist would say that it is the interpretation of the situation that made her upset and not the situation itself. Well… I leave it to you to decide.

My female owner had always known W to be a little disinhibited with his words and actions (i.e. oozing with sexual innuendoes). Today, he was in pain due to his urinary tract infection. In a bid to distract him from the pain, my female owner decided to chat with him. W generally mumbles and half the time, people cannot really understand him. Anyway, through that short chat, he asked my female owner if she would come to bed with him that night!? Of course, she laughed it off. And later, she offered to get him a cushion for his back, he asked if he could lie on her. Just verbal teasing you might say.

My female owner then brought him back to his room. In his room, he put his arm around her waist when her back was facing him (he had previously tried to put his hand up her back, under her top). She almost wanted to aikido him and pin him to his bed. Her trauma didn’t end there. He tried to pull her towards him to hug her. Of course my female owner was strong enough to resist him and even overpower him. However, she was mindful of her strength and…. his feelings.

She ended up giving him a half-hug sort of thing. W persisted by refusing to let go of her hands. Oh my goodness… my shell is rattling even as I write this. My female owner tried to wriggle her way out. And W pulled her towards him again so that he could kiss her cheek-to-cheek. She had no choice but to reciprocate. Not to mention that he kept holding on to her hands even afterwards and she tried to move away tactfully.

My female owner didn’t really know what’s the best way to deal with such a situation actually. She just tried to escape as quickly as she could. She doesn’t even know if she’s warranted to sprout some hokkien vulgarities in the comfort of her own room. This man’s brain may be malfunctioning due to his age and multiple illnesses.

4 comments:

I-Fren said...

it does help if you have eyes like ice and a voice that could pierce lead, making even the horniest bugger have a case of temporary erectile dysfunction. yet another thing to work on...

BBB? turtle? Queenie? Whatever! said...

haha! make it permanent. you know me lah... i got the sleepiest eyes, friendliest round face and shyest voice around... dont think i can do anything about it.

onli fren said...

sexual harrassment!

Onli Fren's not-only-friend said...

indeed it was! *#($&#^@*#
AGAB!

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook