Tuesday, June 23, 2009

living

Took me a while to do this, but I finally managed to wrestle my female owner’s pet peeves about sharing house with others. The scenarios below are true.

Leaving unwashed dishes in the sink or around the sink overnight (and longer)

Leaving laundry in the washing machine or on the laundry line longer than necessary

Having house parties without first informing other housemates

Having house parties during examination periods

Not clearing up after guests leave

Not disposing bags of rubbish after house parties

Allowing fresh food to rot in refrigerators and not clearing them even when they have decomposed

Not replacing toilet paper when the roll is finished

Making a mess of bathrooms

Leaving mess in common areas like the living room or dining area

Smoking in the house (includes balcony)

Exhausting internet download limits before the month is up

One that she will always remember: Burning housemate’s plants

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook