Tuesday, June 02, 2009

ticket

My female owner has been missing Singapore recently. Having made the decision earlier this year not to return home in July (despite great offers by SIA), she is now emotionally processing (or regretting?) her decision.

If she had booked a ticket back, she would be able to say “I will be home next month!”. Right now, all she can say is, “six more months before I get home”. What a difference that would make for her morale! In fact, her ideal window of travel would be around 26 June till 12 July. But she only managed to work out this information today… by now, the fare is about AUD1100. By manipulating things however, she found a way to make a trip back for S$860..

Oh yah, that’s another thing. My female owner has been surfing the various airlines websites in the hope of getting cheap flights… It’s becoming an obsession I must say. She even thought of taking a cheap flight to KL and then grabbing a plane from KL to Singapore.

wish she is coming back... six months really sounds like a long time.. even to a long-life turtle..

2 comments:

onli fren said...

come back!!! you need therapy after that dirty old man encounter... =)

female owner said...

this therapy sounds expensive! got no money to spare leh... =I

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook