Sunday, June 28, 2009

exhausted

Yes, I know. I haven’t been updating this Turtle Pad. It has been hard to get hold of my female owner, even though her exam is over and things at her placement are winding down.

My female owner had been occupied with her church conference which started on Friday evening and ended this afternoon. Despite having a regular sleep pattern (12midnight to 0800hr), she reports being exhausted by the end of the conference. She reckons that it was partly because she was constantly surrounded by people. Hence, she used up lotsa energy being with people (sign of being an introvert) and the anti-social side of her is protesting at this overdrive.

She says too that she learnt a great deal over the weekend. So much that she can’t provide a decent summary. Hence, she needs some time to consolidate the learning points and pick out aspects to focus on.

For now, she is really exhausted. Her thoughts are swirling in her brain and her vision, foggy.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook