Sunday, May 24, 2009

weaknesses

My female owner just had a MSN conversation with Mr Squabbles (after a really long time). She found out that he had always credited my female owner and another friend (her Librarian Fren) for being the two persons who jumpstarted his return to God.

My female owner was astonished at his revelation. Two years ago (before Easter 2007), when she jioed the both of them to church, she was actually lost herself and simply trying to get some church kakis. At that time, my female owner was still attached but she was not being supported in her quest to rebuild her relationship with God. She asked the two of them coz they were relatively close and were fellow Christians who had stopped attending church for one reason or another. Well, after a shaky start, the three of them established a regular Sunday routine for a few months before Librarian Fren left Singapore to further her studies.

Ah, as what my female owner said, “God can work with our weaknesses and make something good out of them”. Happily, two years later, the three of them have made progress in their Christian walk. It warmed my female owner’s heart to learn too, that Mr Squabbles had been praying for the both of them. Without doubt, his prayers have made a difference to their lives.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook