Sunday, May 17, 2009

first

Random facts about my female owner’s first BGR.

They were classmates in junior college.

My female owner liked him the moment she saw him (“her type of guy”). 一见中情

He is shorter than her.

He later became her Onli Fren’s grandson (or something like that).

Because of him, she adopted the practice of eating from a bowl and with a pair of chopsticks... until now.

Because of him, she started to like round things and sometimes emphasises her “o” using capital letters, e.g. rOund, hellO, nOOki.

She loved him more than her second ex.

My female owner never thought that he had feelings for her, although they spent hours after school every day in fast-food restaurants doing homework. How oblivious.

Jealousy was the catalyst that made him ask “will you be my girlfriend?”.

The relationship was the beginning of her spiritual downfall, coz she became too distracted.

They had a rocky relationship. She became depressed. He became withdrawn and isolated. But they still tried to make things work (I wonder why).

They are still on talking terms.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook