Tuesday, May 12, 2009

accident

My female owner was involved in a 4-vehicle pile-up accident just now, on her way back from a church event. The 4th (taxi) driver hit the 3rd car which hit the car she was in, and then her car hit the first car.

Although no one was injured, the unexpected turn of events left her shaken and stunned.

The heart-warming thing was that some church people who were driving by, on their way home stopped to check if my female owner and her friends were ok. One of them even sent home the three girls who were in the backseat. My female owner chose to stay behind to support the driver. Other church members soon arrived to provide support and care. Some also called my female owner to ask about her. Such strong community spirit.

My female owner needs time to process this event. She is still in shock.

2 comments:

SeaLs said...

Hope u r ok!!

female owner said...

ahh.. thanks for asking. pretty ok liao... but not sure about the driver... coz his car got smashed front and back.. =(

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook