Sunday, May 10, 2009

doors

Been exactly a month since God spoke through her ex-leader, to reveal to my female owner that she had locked up some doors in her life, some so tightly that He would like her to open those doors and allow Him to heal her of past hurts. One month on, my female owner has a better idea of what those doors are and have managed to locate some of the keys to unlock those doors.

Over the course of the month, my female owner took several steps to open her heart to God again. She spoke first to her ex-leader who supported her through what he calls her “awwing and hmming”. The prayers he made for her soothed the tempest within her and opened up some spiritual blockage. Moving on, she shared some bits with her Functional and Potahto Frens who responded with much appreciated cyber-support. Despite her reluctance, my female owner then went on to set an appointment to with Counsellor, someone with whom she has no personal relationship with (issues of trust screaming out loud) and dutifully met up with her. My female owner posed some theological questions to Counsellor. Her responses opened up my female owner’s spiritual eyes and she started to see things through God’s heart. Counsellor asked her to write down her convictions about who God is to her before the next session. Doing that exercise was painful for my female owner and she was shocked by the answers she came up with. So shocked that she cried even. My female owner never thought she would do it, but she also opened up to I-Fren who already intuitively knew her issues. Was good coz she had a good cry over selective aspects which she had never spoken about.

Such an eventful month for my female owner. Her thoughts are still muddled up but there is greater clarity. The internal pressure that has built up within her is slowly being released as she spends more time in prayer and reading the Bible and as God brings different individuals into her life to support her.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook