Saturday, May 16, 2009

sneezing

My female owner had an “ill-week” which started on Wednesday afternoon when she went to talk to one of her residents. Within 30 minutes, this guy smoked two cigarettes right in her face. That started a sneezing fit that extended till Friday. Yes, she is hyper-sensitive to cigarette smoke. She doesn't mind friends smoking but not in her face!

By Friday, her sneezing fit morphed into a headache that consumed her energy. My female owner hardly gets headaches so this was peculiar and distressing for her. She even thought that she was having a fever as her extremities were icy-cold. Anyway, after taking some panadols, my female owner was knocked out on the bed for a few hours before going for bible study.

During bible study, her sneezing fit got worse and she started to get a blocked nose which made her breathing difficult. Her throat also became sore from the sneezing and she developed a dry cough.

Hopefully she gets better over the weekend as she has to submit two assignments shortly.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook