Tuesday, May 05, 2009

unexpected

My female owner met up with an unexpected person from Singapore yesterday night. Her Second Onli Fren’s boyfriend! Yeah, he is now in Brisbane for business and was under instructions from Second Onli Fren to pass a gift she bought from Bali to my female owner. In true-blue Second Onli Fren's style, she only told my female owner that he was coming on the very day of his arrival.

Check it out! So sweet of her eh. Yeah, the picture fits nicely onto the existing nail in her wall, and finds a footing at the adjacent wall!

Yah, I know that turtle looks like me.
Anyway, my female owner said that she enjoyed the chat with the boyfriend. They were later joined by one of her church friends who happened to be at the same restaurant. In case you are wondering, what a coincidence! You need to realise that Brisbane is so small and sedated that there are limited choices for eateries which remain open after 2200hr.

My female owner couldn’t help but wish that her Second Onli Fren had came along for the trip. Would have been so much fun (and distraction!).

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook