Tuesday, May 19, 2009

disturbing

My female owner finally received her marked assignment on “workplace bullying”. Students had to write a 1500-word essay on the topic (covering definitions, risk factors, consequences and implications for counselling practice) and a 1000-word personal reflection based on the research done/ personal experience.

Well, my female owner actually finished her personal reflection (centred on her personal experience with workplace bullying) before she completed the research writeup. Her lecturer graded her kindly for this section, with 28/30 and his comments were “I find your personal reflections a little disturbing… like you said, ‘ain’t psychologists supposed to help make life better?’…”

Oh well…. My female owner had been very disturbed by her experiences too.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook