Friday, May 08, 2009

out

My female owner is meeting the person whom she is supposed to get help from in less than an hour’s time. Yah, after a long-winded attempt to set an appointment, the two of them finally arranged to meet today at my female owner’s house.

When the appointment was settled last week, my female owner sent an email to her leader, requesting that he prays also that her house-mates would not be home (As you may already know, Female Housemate tended to stay home these days, leaving my female owner feeling frustrated).

On her own, my female owner made some half-hearted prayer for Female Housemate to be out of the house today. I say it is half-hearted, coz my female owner was already mentally prepared for Female Housemate to be home. Anyway, last night, my female owner informed her that she would be having a friend over for lunch and asked if Female Housemate would like to join them for lunch.

Her reply was “Oh, I will be going to school tomorrow, I’ve already cooked our lunches.” Amazing coz she is usually home during lunch-time.

And indeed, this morning, she was out of the house by 0900hr. My female owner is amazed at how God would answer her simple prayer.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook