Saturday, May 02, 2009

solitude

After three weekends of procrastination, my female owner finally brought herself to school to clock some hours for her paid work (hmm… sounds like my female owner has been “clocking hours” for various segments of her life).

She succeeded in spending the day entering data and organising the data files. Free from gastronomical distractions and resources, she finds that she is more productive in her humble office in school.

Also, the office offers her solitude. For some reason, her housemates (or at least the wife) are at home more often than before. Although they leave her alone, she still feels stifled, knowing that there is a high chance that she needs to make small talk with them. Already she doesn't like to make small talk. What more, if she has to do it in Mandarin! Plain torture.

Yes, still the anti-social her. Gotta accept her for the way she is.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook