Wednesday, May 27, 2009

melody

My female owner thinks that I-Fren and F-Fren should just talk to each other. Over the course of the past year, at different points in time, both of them had brought up different aspects of her level of functioning with her. While they sing different melody lines, after a while, the melodies harmonise into one coherent minor key song (songs in the minor keys are generally melancholic and sad).

Their song reached a crescendo last night, when their timings finally coincided and they literally sang the same tune in two different parts. First it was F-Fren with the remnants of Monday’s conversation. When that ended, I-Fren (intuitively?) took over and kept the music going. After that, even Potahto took over, as the sound mixer that gelled the different parts together.

Has my female owner been that easy to read and decipher? I don’t think so. If she is, her previous partner won’t have kept saying “I don’t understand you anymore”?

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook