Saturday, May 02, 2009

pandemonium

My female owner finally recuperated from her accumulated sleep debt. Or at least, she “clocked the hours”. That’s why I can get some updates from her.

She says that she is fitting in better with her bible study group friends. For one, she introduced the art of impromptu mass-emailing and replying. This is a practice common in Singapore among close colleagues and friends. Or at least among her Impromptu Frens. One person sends an email regarding something. Someone (the catalyst) replies with a not-so-relevant comment. The ball of random replies starts to roll and the fun starts.

Apparently, her friends have never done such things before and they are highly amused by firstly, the mountain of emails which flooded their inbox and secondly, the witty correspondence. Imagine the pandemonium as 20 people try to add their 2-cents worth over email.

The group also went out for supper last night after bible study. Supper in Brisbane takes a different form because not many places are open after 2200hr. They ended up drinking bubble tea. Sitting around a small table, they spontaneously churned out topics to laugh and tease one another about. Been a super long time since my female owner had this type of brainless fun and laughter. Good for her.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook