Tuesday, April 28, 2009

updated

As if it was not enough to send an email to her leader to reinforce her decision, my female owner updated the only other person who knows the full story behind her intention. She wanted to close the loop on the issue and to cast her decision in stone by telling someone about it.

Despite not being a Christian, this person said “And He answered your prayers”

My female owner took a long while to pinpoint the accuracy of that reply. It is true. My female owner recalled that she was praying desperately that Saturday evening for God to move in her life. She never expected events to unfold in the manner they did.

Anyway, my female owner was heartened by his support (see? She is still assurance-seeking!) and encouragement. “So happy for u”

Cool isn’t it? When you have friends supporting you through difficult decisions.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook