Monday, April 20, 2009

free

My female owner can’t believe that it has been one week since the end of the Christian conference. Like how one might think back of a good holiday, she wishes that she can go back into time to relive those four days.

Life-changing.

Transformational.

Refreshing.

Freedom!

Eye-opening.

Bondage breaking.

Eternal restoration.

Healing.

Unimaginable joy.

Indescribable, awesome, overflowing, unending love.

Even though she is back to her daily responsibilities and obligations, my female owner knows that there is a greater purpose for whatever she is doing/ have to do (she cites this semester as non-stimulating and thus, is itching to return to work). Makes it easier to go through this current season in her life.

As a side note, my female owner no longer frets about whether she should have taken up the sponsorship offered by her previous workplace. She is finally liberated from her "what if"s and can truly thank God for guiding her to make the decision to resign. Now, she is free to do whatever He has planned for her and to go wherever He calls her to.

Just think, if she took up the sponsorship, she has to return to Singapore at the end of this year. She would be counting her remaining days in Brisbane (time really flies hey!) Now, that is a very depressing thought indeed.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook