Thursday, April 02, 2009

itch

My female owner had an “ill week” that left her depleted. After a terrible day of mulling over the negatives of school, she developed a generalised body itch on Tuesday night. She figured it was triggered by stress as she was really edgy about going back to her externship on Wed. The uncertainties confronting her were overwhelming her system. My female owner seldom succumb to stress-related physical problems (as you know, she is more emo). And so, itching all over, my female owner couldn’t sleep properly (she was already sleep-deprived the night before, no thanks to a late night MSN session which ended at 0300hr) and woke up “feeling like shit”.

The itch, though gone, left her skin patchy and red. It mysteriously disappeared the whole of Wed, until the evening, when it started coming back, reaching full force eventually. My female owner couldn’t bear the thought of being sleepless again.. and whacked 4 anti-histamine pills (2 in the early evening and 2 in the middle of the night). The drugs, thankfully, knocked her out and wore out just in time for work this morning.

So far so good, the itch has not returned!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook