Tuesday, April 21, 2009

restrictive

Has been a while since I told you about my female owner’s Housemates.

In all respect, they are extremely nice and accommodating people. They try to create a “family” environment at home where Male Housemate divides the household responsibilities. While he is in charge of bills, he has assigned my female owner to be in charge of purchasing miscellaneous household items like toilet rolls and tissue paper. Housemates also suggested having a weekly family dinner. So far, they managed to gather thrice for dinner. During the weekends, they go for grocery shopping together. A couple of times, Housemates try to get her to go to Goldcoast with them, but she has always rejected them as they tended to go on Sundays.

The most “family” thing that happened: One night, my female owner reached home after 0100hr. The next day, Male Housemate spoke to her about it and expressed their concern when she did not return home. He said that they waited for her until midnight and even left his mobile on, in case she needed to reach them or she forgot her keys. He then nicely requested that in future, she let them know if she would be home late. Out of respect and consideration for their peace of mind, she acceded to the request.

Family dinners and informing them of any late-returns?! This is more restrictive than in Singapore. ahh... but she sees their good intentions.

2 comments:

onli fren said...

haha. you are like their adopted daughter!

"smartest" fren said...

i only 18 years old what... just now i was going out for dinner... she asked me to bring a brolly.. =p

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook