Friday, April 03, 2009

mention

Did I mention that Dodo saw my female owner the other night? She was in a better mood then, so she asked her mother to show her one of us. Her mother grabbed Dodo (random choice) and brought him to the video-cam. As usual, Dodo was on his best behaviour (he hardly misbehaves) and barely protested as my female owner’s mother paraded him in front of the camera.

Did I also mention that my female owner’s father saw her recently and commended that “you look like a pumpkin!” Oh well… after decades of being “suaned” by her father, no wonder my female owner doesn’t react much when her friends tease her. It’s part of her growing up years.

Finally did I also mention that my female owner had a recent video-conference with her Potahto Fren? Potahto was looking even better than ever (the effects of a better working environment… and love?) Oh, and she also had an extended telephone conversation with her aikido instructor who was in Brunei at that time. Ah, with the advent of cheap technology, it is so much easier to keep in touch with loved ones, anytime, anywhere. *hint*

Okay, I just need to slot in another “did I mention” that my female owner and her brother are communicating more these days, no thanks to FB! And she arrowed her brother to get a new keyboard for their parents. Wahaha. E-arrow!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook