Tuesday, April 07, 2009

skip

My female owner is tired out from a jam-packed (but not hectic day). She did manage to accomplish a little more than usual, especially for her paid research job. God made a way even through the resistance she encountered from external parties and she secured some information which she had been trying to obtain.

She doesn’t really want to run through the details of her mundane day. However, what’s different is that she skipped her counselling tutorial today. Ah, my female owner hardly skips class so when she does, it is cause for queries.

Apparently, she was very tired and couldn’t bear the thought of having to struggle to keep awake as the counselling class ramble on about some random unimportant issues. Dampened, she skipped her class, despite feeling the great poke of her conscience.

Yes, my female owner is in an energy conservation mode.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook