Tuesday, April 21, 2009

disbelief

My female owner dreamt that all of us turtles died… the day she returned to Brisbane. In her dream (set in Singapore), she couldn’t believe it and started becoming very emotional towards her mother. Finally she managed to pinpoint the reason for her disbelief. In real life, there was an incident after she returned to Brisbane, when her mother showed her Dodo on video. So something didn’t tally up; how could Dodo have died if she did see him in cyber-flesh?

I’m amazed that her memory is still at work even in her dreams! Ain’t dreams a R&R time when you just lie back and allow fantasy to take over?

Anyway, a little off topic, but since I mentioned Dodo, did you know that there is a person called Dodo in the Bible (no, it is NOT a bird)?! How interesting. Now, is there a Nooki in the Bible?

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook