Monday, April 06, 2009

season

My female owner finally found the right words to describe her current state of being: “low morale”. A term that she was once so familiar with when she was working in her previous organisation.

She wonders if the things she do now are worth the effort, time and commitment. Unable to believe in a good ending, my female owner finds it hard to work in blind faith. Towards what? For what cause? To what end?

She feels stuck in a rut. Things are likely to be better than what she makes it out to be. Hence, it is just a psychological rut, a stuckness that was triggered (or maintained?) by different events or thought processes. An internal conflict (or many) is brewing within her. Is she or is she not? She feels dissected and split. Her thoughts run in parallel commentaries, like two radios being switched on at the same time. Sometimes one becomes louder than the other, drowning the gentler voice. Sometimes the thoughts speak to each other and try to sort themselves out, before they present a united front to her.

There is a time for everything. What is the season for her now?

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook