Wednesday, April 08, 2009

eyes

Through the eyes of an Australian tourist (who made a weekend trip to Singapore):

Price of coffee is so expensive! Shoes are cheap.

Why are whitening products so popular in Singapore? People hand out brochures everywhere.

So amusing, it warrants a photograph: the timed traffic lights which tell you how many seconds you have left to dash across the road.

Paying $29.50 each to go on the Singapore Flyer without batting an eyelid and, buying the photograph they take of you and presented in an ugly corporate-looking folder at an overpriced amount of $18.

The best food in Singapore is the breakfast they serve at the hotel.

Coins in Singapore are so small!

How come they don’t have $20-notes?

Sentosa is exciting. Paying $12 for a china-made ornament there is ok.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook