Sunday, April 26, 2009

avoid

One of those Sundays when you feel lousy about things, when you look out of your window and you can literally see yourself melting under the sun’s relentless rays, when you know that it is time to go to church, but you are reluctant to start moving…

This is one of those Sundays.

My female owner is reluctant to get out of her house. She knows who she is avoiding. She is not ready to take that step. If she sees that person she has to approach, she would be hosting an internal monologue about whether she should or she should not. Whatever decision she makes, she will still be uncertain.

At this point in time, my female owner wishes she can talk through her fears with her leader again. Though that is not ideal, coz she is just doing what anxious people tend to do: assurance-seeking.

Ah… time to get going anyway. Gonna be late.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook