Saturday, April 04, 2009

excited

My female owner is getting excited about the upcoming Oceania Conference in Melbourne. She attended her first conference last year and was thoroughly blessed and refreshed from the intense spiritual renewal.

Looking back at the lessons and revelations from the previous OC, my female owner realises that she has moved on in varying degrees. Certainly she could have grown more, but in her busyness and natural neurotic self, she had allowed many things to drown her spirit and distract her over the past year. Yet, this past year had been the most meaningful in the last decade. There were spurts of spiritual growth, some periods of stagnation but certainly, the general direction is towards a closer relationship with God. A renewed experience of discovering the heart of God, His perfect nature and everlasting love.

My female owner still has many question marks about where her life is heading (??????) and she hopes to get a clearer picture through this period leading up to the OC and also during OC itself. She also has deep unresolved issues and parts of her life which she has to surrender to God (think MSN, emo-eating, dodgy thinking). This spiritual cleansing and submission will be worth it, she reckons. There is no turning back.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook