Saturday, April 04, 2009

act

In a random moment recently, my female owner asked her Can Fren whether she can make it as a man. He said no, given the way she argues her way out of things. She tried to convince him that she makes a good “man” but he told her to “remain a girl”.

Oh well…

My female owner had always felt that she is more “man” than “woman”. Androgynous, she reckons. For some unknown reason, many years ago, she started to avoid and dislike all things pink, girly and too feminine. They gross her out. She thinks little (such a harsh word!) of over-dependent or needy gals who whims and whines about anything just to get attention or sympathy from others.

“What’s their problem? Don’t they have personal pride or a backbone?” Get a life!

Believe me, her eyes roll violently when she sees such artificial behaviours and they sometimes get dislodged when she sees others responding to these actresses.

So wayang.

Oh dear... i don't know why this post sounds so hostile... but obviously, my female owner has issues with girls who act cute, act fragile, act helpless.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook