Tuesday, March 03, 2009

xx

My female owner started on her xx number of attempts at dieting on Sunday. After one whole week of eating out, she decided that it was time to get serious about losing weight, otherwise her clothes would really not fit anymore.

She didn’t cut down on her snacks (she finished one box of Shapes in two days) but she tried to exercise more. On Sunday night, she replaced the temptation of NOT jogging with skipping at home. 300 times. Not much but a good enough start.

On Monday night, besides going for martial arts class in the evening (where she didn’t perspire much), she went for a quick jog around school at night. Only twenty minutes covering a shorter distance than usual but she felt that it was better to start small and slowly build up her stamina. Besides, her dodgy knee was threatening to act up, in response to the 300 skips the night before.

And she went to school to weigh herself today. My female owner expected to weigh more than previously, coz she was wearing jeans (rather than shorts) and she really did load up on glorious food the week before. Hence, she was not too upset with what she saw on the weighing scale.
Ah, another reason to keep up with her diet plan.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook