Monday, March 02, 2009

chill-out

In her attempt to capitalise on overseas living, my female owner made a day trip to Gold Coast with a friend last Saturday. Given that Singaporeans fork out more than $1000 to get to Gold Coast, my female owner found little justification to complain about the AUD8 transport fare she had to pay to get from her house to Gold Coast. While driving takes a speedy hour (one way), public transport takes a hefty 2.5 hours. That's 5 hours return!

Anyway, with the clear blue waters, sunny weather, white fluffy clouds, music from the ocean, quiet and serenity, the long journey was worth it.

Even though there were many people, the beach was so huge... you could just find a chill-out spot for yourself.
Sea-gulls (?) on a dateMy female owner, enjoying the serenity. She looks like she is deep in thought, but she is actually eating an ice-cream! Ever felt small, in the midst of crashing waves?
Just ride the waves!
My female owner played around with the different camera modes. The first one is the automatic setting. The second one is the beach setting. Spot any difference?

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook