Sunday, March 22, 2009

renovate

Out of love for me, my female owner finally got down to renovating my turtle pad. Yes, 1.5 years later. Not too bad, considering how many years she procrastinated to get out of a doomed relatioinship.

Anyway, she did the most brillliant thing of toggling with html codes (she has no clue how things work and every customisation she made was truly a result of her independent experimentation), getting the new look up and running.... and over-riding the changes she painstakeningly made with a random save of an unwanted template.

Brilliant. So she redid the whole thing again... (how about an applause for persistance?) and her limited computering brain cells got zapped.

So, this blog is still work in progress. If you have any suggestions/ tips/ advice, do bring them on. Anything you say will be new knowledge for my female owner..

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook