Saturday, March 07, 2009

Mt Ngungun

It's photos time again! I like putting up photos, as it means that my tiny paws don't need to type so much. A picture speaks a thousand words, doesn't it?

Anyway, my female owner went on a mini road trip with three church people whom she does not really know. The planned itinerary for the day was to hike up Mt Ngungun, which is part of the Glasshouse Mountains at Sunshine Coast. The group was meant to return to Brisbane by 1400hr but they ended extending their road trip till 1900hr. Perhaps my female owner managed to unleash impromptu vibes wherever she goes. Rather than heading home after the rewarding hike, the party went on to visit the well-known Buderim Ginger Factory (which, according to my female owner, sells awesome ginger beer at just AUD2/ bottle!) and the Noosa Main Beach at Sunshine Coast where she had a field day soaking in the super clear sea water.
One portion of the steep hike they had to conquer
view from the top of Mt Ngungun, at 253m
another perspective, my female owner says you have to be there to appreciate the 360 degrees spectacular view. it was worth the climb.
shoes NOT to wear on a hike

the yummy ginger beer that each of them bought, without knowing that the others also got it. am I making sense??

Ah, with things like this readily available, how not to like Oz?

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook