Sunday, March 29, 2009

fly

My female owner has been feeling out of sorts this week. Could be an accumulation of anxiety, self-reflection/ criticism and split personalities.

Anyway, she was dozing off at about 1400hr this afternoon (maybe she was trying to conveniently escape going to church) when she had a short dream so real, she felt a great sense of relief within the dream when she realised in the dream that she was dreaming. Do I make sense so far?

In the dream, my female owner was resting (even her dreams are so lazy!) when suddenly, it hit her that it was already November 2009! She couldn’t believe that time flew by her so fast and felt a heavy sinking feeling that she had, once again, while her time away. But because she couldn’t believe that time passed so quickly, she paused to think about it for a moment and realised that it was only Mar, and she had just been dreaming.

Yes, within the dream, she realised she was dreaming.

Nonetheless, my female owner woke up, recognising the warning message behind the dream. And yes, she made it to church in time. A good session, she said.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook