Sunday, March 01, 2009

lighter

My female owner was amused by a non-event. She was out with her church friends for dinner and they wanted to get some groceries from the supermarket.

FO: “I need to get a lighter”
*stunned looks*

Concerned friend(s): “why do you need a lighter?”
FO wondered why they needed to know why she needed a lighter. You won’t ask people why they need to get a bar of soap would you?

“I know, for birthday cakes right?”
Obviously trying to extinguish doubts about her smoking status.

FO: “No, for my personal use”
More stunned looks.

My female owner must have told at least 5 people that she needed a lighter and without fail, they asked her why she needed a lighter.

Persistent friend: “So, why do you need a lighter?”

FO: *smiles*

2 comments:

SeaLs said...

So why do you want a lighter????? Haha!

Anonymous said...

haha! good tracking.

make a guess! =p

to light tealights lah...

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook