Wednesday, October 15, 2008

worse

My female owner started the day well. Despite not having enough sleep, she went to school happily. Tuesdays are her most relaxing days, because she has full day lessons. Yes, I said it right. Rather than having to prepare for client sessions, she can actually sit back and receive knowledge from others. Isn’t it sad? That’s her form of relaxation.

Anyway, the day started to turn bad along the way… one key turning point was when she lost one side of her contact lens. She recently made new ones before going back to Brisbane and because of her fatigue, she actually lost grip of the right side and just like that, it was gone.

Another downer (note, I won’t even talk about school-related matters) is that she realised that her knee problem (yes, she’s aging) could be more serious than she thought. And one of her fave activity, aikido, may aggravate the condition.

While she mourn over the loss of her contact lens (didn't help when her friend (i won't mention who) laughed at her over MSN), she tried to comfort herself that things could be worse.. like health problems… then she realised that her knee is a health problem.

But really, things could be much worse. Can someone please convince her of that??

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook