Saturday, October 25, 2008

cute

My female owner was a little high today. I think she was so tired of pia-ing for school that she lost control of herself and started talking a lot during bible study discussion (with about 7 other gals).

They ended up laughing with (or at?!) her and kept commenting that she’s very cute (I don’t think they mean the japaneses-kawaii-oh-so-pretty-polka-dots-cute kind of cute, but the funny, amusing kind). At times, it wasn’t even because she said anything. Just the look on her face. Even the mother of one of the gals who was there commented that my female owner is cute. And this mother can’t really speak English! (My female owner ended up being the translator for the group, can you believe that?! Her lousy Mandarin was functional in Brisbane).

Also at bible study group, she had her problematic knee checked by her physio-fren for cartilage problems but no sign of that. It was good news in one sense but puzzling in another coz she still doesn't know why her knee would act up at random times, causing her to walk/run strangely. Now she is not sure if she over-reacted to her knee pain..

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook