Thursday, October 23, 2008

clocking

My female owner had an early day. She was meant to start at 0930hr and end at 2100hr. However, her clients at 1630hr and 1900hr cancelled their appointments. So she managed to reach home before 1800hr, when there was still light!

My female owner recently reached a point where she doesn’t really care about her clinic hours anymore. Clocking hours for the sake of hours is taking the joy out of learning and helping others. In addition, she has a dubious supervisor who cancels on her too! Best.

She still has an assignment due on Monday but is taking her own sweet time in doing it. Ideally she should complete it by tomorrow, so that her research supervisor (who is in Beijing now) can vet it. But given that she hasn’t started on it… she’s not too optimistic if she can complete it within 12 hours…

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook